Home » » What color order should I organize my closet?

What color order should I organize my closet?

How to Organize Your Closet How does Marie Kondo fold jeans? While Marie may have some good ideas, the overriding Shinto elements bother me greatly. New well fitting sock just make me feel good and a nice neat sock drawer is going to take it to a new level. I keep promising my hubby for forever that I will start going through my boxes and totes, but… I guess getting rid of them will help pressure me to keep off the weight?


These friends can help you decide what to keep and what to toss while enjoying a night with your friends. Rather than dragging the toilet bowl brush across the house from one bathroom to the next on cleaning day, why not double up and keep a brush in each room. This is why for today, tomorrow, and the next day, you want to focus on one area.


It just one of my things lol unless I’m dressing in slacks or wearing boots I have to go with a color. Lol. Can’t wait to try out your folding method. Buying new sock is like women used to do back in The older days lol they would go but a new hat. This seems like a great way to fold regular socks.


The great answer is that it’s super easy to finally get rid of those smells on secondhand clothing. Again, the answer is no. Unlike underwear that is designed to be changed every day, socks aren’t as necessary as they are nice-to-haves in your closet. What do I do with the “no show/low cut” socks. I live in a very hot place (winter gets to 70 Fahrenheit) so most of my socks don’t cover the ankle.


That way they stay really tidy but don’t get all stretched out like they do if you ball them up! The obvious: stretching a sock for a splitsecond to ball them together is nothing compared to that same socks being “stretched out” by wearing it for the 10, 14, or 18 hours one might wear the socks. So NO I don’t wear white socks with every thing and look like a nerd.


And not just clothes you don’t fit into. I know that as ladies, we can get pretty attached to a lot of things, and that especially goes for our clothes. I didn’t know you should pack as you declutter your house, so you’re more organized. This is silly. My husband didn’t like me folding the two socks into one by “stretching” one sock around the folded socks for a nannosecond - because he felt that it would stretch th one binding sock too much.


I have very old socks and I have yet to stretch them out by folding them this way. Is it so full you have to remove a pile of them to get to the stuff at the bottom? Is your closet stuffed full of clothes but you still feel like you have nothing to wear? Write them down here, including stuff you may not do every week but still happens now and then (like attending a wedding).


1. MAKE A ROUGH ESTIMATE OF HOW YOU SPEND YOUR TIME EACH WEEK. B. WHAT DO YOU GENERALLY DO ALL WEEK? Anything that’s embellished or made of delicate materials (like silk) should be left to professionals. Start on the left side of your closet and work your way to the right. Will they work the same way? It seems to be the best way when there’s so little fabric to work with.


Once you figure that out, it just takes a little discipline to implement your system by reminding yourself to always hang up items according to your organizational system each time you change clothes. With the pants folded like this, you’ll notice the crotch sticks out a little to the side. WORKSHEETS AND GET READY TO FILL THEM OUT. Start by freeing up extra space in a small closet by prioritizing it for the items that you need ready access to.


So use it sparingly on items where you have a low enough number for it to make sense. Not only can the zipper itself break or damage the drum of your machine, but the sharp metal teeth of the zipper can snag on fabric or lace and ruin your delicate items. You can carefully measure the amount of weight you need to lose.


With 7 more if you live in a region where you need warmer ones for winter. Add a mirror. This will make the space look and feel brighter, more open, and give you a place to check your style before heading out the door. They will help you get your home sparkling after you’ve decluttered. If I talk to anyone, it will be to God to thank Him for all He has given me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment